a busy working woman with cystitis symptoms
- Caroline wakes with cystitis symptoms. She logs on to GP at Home.
MyWebGP replies with symptomatic advice and instructions on what to do.
Just 2 ½ hours after feeling unwell, Caroline starts her antibiotics and is on the road to recovery.
Receiving treatment early and efficiently meant she didn’t have to take time off work and miss a key meeting.
gap year student
- Kirsty’s mum, who has family membership, contacts MyWebGP regarding her daughter who is soon to travel through South America on her Gap Year.
- Kirsty attends Cambridge Private Doctors to discuss her itinerary and medical history in detail so that relevant advice regarding travel vaccinations can be given and prescriptions for any medications needed can be issued.
- Kirsty takes away her personalised travel pack and is signed up to use MyWebGP from anywhere in the world for the duration of her travel.
middle-aged man returning from ski holiday with sore knee
- 6pm Saturday - Steve contacts MyWebGP with symptoms of a sore knee. Wednesday takes full history and gives symptomatic advice.
- 8am Wednesday - Steve’s symptoms don’t improve so he gets back in touch.
- Later that day MyWebGP arranges investigation with MRI at convenient private hospital.
- Next day MyWebGP arranges appointment for Steve to see a leading orthopaedic surgeon.
Ali Khan –
Travels extensively on business. He arrives in New York and discovers he has left all his medication at home. He mails MyWebGP and we arrange for the Independent Pharmacy to deliver replacement medications to his hotel.
Maria Cesare –
Develops a high fever and severe muscle pains while on holiday in the Caribbean. She mails MyWebGP and reports her symptoms and we diagnose a high probability she has either Dengue fever of Chikungunya. We contact specialists in the UK and are able to advise her which medical centre on her island has a good reputation for investigating and managing these conditions.